Hourly Rate Total $150 per hour $225 per hour overtime*
Rate includes technician and helper.
*Overtime applies to any service called in after 5:00 pm on weekdays or anytime on weekends and holidays. (There is no overtime rate applied to our flat rate pricing) **There is a 2-hour minimum on all overtime calls. ***Assistants are always with technicians.
- Backflow Testing $150 for the first hour and $100 each additional hour (plus city fees)
- NoMix Stems (Installed) $110
- NoMix Stems (Each) $95
Sewer Cleaning and Stoppages
All calls based on first hour, any additional hour will be $130 per hour – Travel time will be added to calls over 30 miles
- Hydrojet Main Line from Vent Stack $225 [24 hour warranty]
- Sink/Tub $205 (per unit) [24 hour warranty]
- Commode $205 (per unit)if we have to pull commode additional $75
- Hydrojet – Main line Back Up $225 (per clean out)(30 day warranty)
- Hydrojet- Vent Stack/Branch Lines $225(per unit) [24 hour warranty]
- Camera – Video/with locate $310
- Leak Locate $290
- Wash Down – Main Line $410 per Building up to 200ft *Price can Vary
- Gas Test $260
- Commercial Business Mainline $380
- Commercial Business Manhole $610
- Commercial Business Subline $380
- Subline $310
- Service Call $175
- Hydrojet Grease Trap $410 [24 hour warranty]
- Trailer Mobile Home Mainline $380
- Trailer Under 3ft CleanOut $480
- Trailer Mobile Home Manhole $610
- Trailer Mobile Home Subline $480
30 Day warranty will not cover these various reasons – Tenant problems, excessive grease build-up, baby wipes, paper towels, feminine products and breaks in the line.
Boiler, Sewer and Chill Water System maintenance are available
If a service is not canceled prior to our arrival, you will be charged for a service call. ($175 Service Call Charge)
There is a 30-minute travel time added to each invoice except for flat rate calls.